Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nikkor 80-200 F/2.8D ED


This is the first "Pro" grade lens I have owned. I picked it up off of craigslist for about half of what these lenses go for on ebay or through any retailer. It is in great condition and focuses extremely fast on my Nikon D90. This version, for those familiar with the lens, is the 2 ring version. The versatility of having a wide aperture like 2.8 is really essential for anything in low light or when you need to get your shutter speeds up to freeze motion. I love this lens and the more I use it the more I love it. the funny thing is, the more I use it the more I wish I had VR on this lens like the 70-200 F/2.8 VRII. For now I will continue to love this lens.

http://smpphotography.zenfolio.com/p544246370/h99003e4#h99003e4

No comments:

Post a Comment